So Im back in the virtual world of blogging again!
I used to have a blog like 3 years ago... but I had no idea really what to do with it
and I just wanted to bash a person publically LOL!
But I figured this is a way I can keep track of my thoughts and life all the while letting
people into my head.
Someone could help me or I could possibly help someone else. Go figure!
So whats going on currently...
School SUCKS ASS...Im really SOOO over it.
Im on a personal protest by not doing anything academically engaging.
Im BROKE! Find me a job SOMEONE, ANYONE!!
Im ready for the real summer weather. Like flip flops, snoballs in the evening, walks at the lake
drunken nites spent at downtown bars, hanging out hardcore.
Summer come soon.
This blog will not only be an insight to my CRAZY life, but things I like and things I find important.
Until next time.
Besos ;)
10 April 2008
First post...
Posted by love jones at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Les! yay for blogging
Post a Comment