13 April 2008

Weekend Recap

Well...
So ain't nothing interesting to say the least happened.
Life is boring! Or more like MY life is boring.
But what is there really to do?
I feel like I need new people or new places...

Friday
Went to my new hangout spot...GRANDMA'S lmao!
I was there 3 times this week.
Went to see Jess.

Saturday
Work...blah
My cousins baby shower!
Interesting to say the least, my younger cousin is having a baby. Actually, 3 of them now have had pregnancy but he is the first to go through lol. I say more power to ya cuz even though I am the oldest grandchild I have no immediate plans to drop any baby. Me with a baby LMAO, I don't have a maternal bone in my body. Maybe someday, maybe not. Baby showers give you that sense that you want a baby now cuz you see all the cute lil things and clothes...then I'm over it.
Went riding with my aunt downtown to the Harbor, but it rained and we couldn't get out. She showed me some spots in Canton. Looks like a new location to hit up since the weather is getting warm.

Sunday
I'm sitting here thinking I have so much to do.
Got up washed my hair, I have to tackle that later.
I have a test to study for that I'm afraid I will do bad on.
I have a paper I desperately have to do and I project I need to work on since I ducked the girl on Friday.

I need to get out of my lazy slump, ugh.

1 comments:

Vinise Weeks said...

Baby Showers! AHHHH....i feel like you have been attending so many this semester. lol.
Yes please make a post on love...your advice and knowledge is always highly acknowledged.