Anyone from Baltimore and surrounding areas who pick up 92 Q as a radio station or who come to the clubs in Baltimore, are familiar with the Dj-ing of Baltimore's Club Queen K-Swift. She passed suddenly last night in what is being unofficially reported as an accidental drowning where she may have hit her head in a pool. There has been no official reports that I have seen yet. This is absolutely shocking news to me and to Baltimore as a city. K-Swift was the number one DJ in every ones book. I just seen her on Saturday at the cultural festival here in Baltimore Artscape and she was on stage DJing while everyone was parting to their favorite club songs. I'm not so much a club fan now, but back in the day when I was hitting it heavy I always wanted to go where K-Swift was because I knew the music would be jumping. The Paradox was the spot! Even that awful club Choices when she was there. K-Swift did both of my proms in high school....aww the memories of the music. She will truly be missed and club music will never be the same without her. R.I.P. ans condolences to her family. Truly one of B-More's finest!
My favs!:
21 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment