08 July 2008

TMI Tuesday - Deadly Sins Edition

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?

I don't have a significant other, so I can lust over the many gorgeous men in the world.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Sweets. Any kind. I truly believe that I have a sweet tooth cuz I can eat anything sweet at anytime and never get tired of it. But I love cakes.
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Money. I want to be rich dammit! Currently: Food. That's why my stomach looks gross.
Love. I want to give and be loved.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Pure nothingness of laying in my bed all day stuffing my face.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
I haven't fought in forever. There have been so many times I wanted to smack someone...I cuss people out... you know I'm crazy!
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I guess its natural to envy someone who is in the position that you want to be, but I'm not about hating on people. I spend that energy bettering my own situation.
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I'm mad that I'm still in college and that I won't be out until December 2009 and I will have to walk across the stage with 2010 but I am proud that no matter what I have not given up the fight.

0 comments: