13 June 2008

24 hrs...

So its been six months...
I missed him.
So I hit him up on FB first to save face, you know cuz it wouldn't hurt that much if he never responded or if he got like crazy on me or something. So then that was cool we exchanged a few convos on there so I decided I would call him next to keep it going.
I chickened out.
I decided to text him instead.
He responded back immediately.
It was fine at first regular, standard conversation that you would share with anyone at the beginning.
Then, it was brought up.
Who cut who off...
Aaahh! I wasn't trying to go there, but how could I not. We both avoided each other. Why? I don't know. I missed him though at times and I moved on to others, but certain things would make me think of him.
So, after debating I thought it was over...so I let him know to hit me up when he wanted to talk.

Next day...
He calls me.
I was surprised to hear from him so soon.
It was the first time I heard his voice in months and he sounded so good! OMG.
I was dying on the inside.
We talked for a bit.
Then he said we should meet up soon, "I know you want to see me, so lets stop BSing"
I died again.
Then he told me he was living in an apartment this coming school year.
"Are you gonna come visit me?"
"Are you going to come stay the night with me...I will fix you breakfast"
I died again.
I told him I had to call him back shortly afterwards.
It was too much...
I don't know how I feel yet, what I'm getting myself into or what may happen.

What have I created?

1 comments:

thatgirl! said...

don't die Leslie!