1.What's your favorite color of lingerie?
I don't own official lingerie like a real set. I'll get that when I have someone worthwhile to perform for lol. But I've got some cute undies in pretty colors.
2. Do you have a porn collection?Negative. Porn really doesn't turn me on all that much. They treat those girls like animals!
3. Do you have any fetishes?None that I have discovered yet...
4. What is your favorite place to have sex?The bed... I haven't got real adventurous yet.
5. Do you like to scratch, bite, pull hair, etc? Do you like having it done to you?Yeah I'm down with giving and receiving. I like it rough sometimes lol.
Bonus (as in optional): Do you think the number of sexual partners you've had is below average, average, or above average, and how does that make you feel?
I mean to me given how long I've been having sex its a little more than I would have wanted. Shit happens. I have no regrets.
I'm trying to calm down.


0 comments:
Post a Comment