1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? If so, why?
I just discussed this with my friend yesterday. I believe that you truly have to follow your passion in life to fully be happy with the career choice that you make. In other words, you can't just go after what make the most money.
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference?
I would want to say that you should live to work. Everyone was placed here to serve a purpose, so you should do whatever your role is, but we do exist in a world where you must work to live because you have to take care of yourself and all the many wonderful expenses that entails.
3. How many hours do you work a week?
I am a full time college student, that's enough work!
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little?
I had a bear and my little pink and whit crochet blanket.
5. Have you ever used food during sex?
I don't really think of ice as a food...
Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure?
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference?
I would want to say that you should live to work. Everyone was placed here to serve a purpose, so you should do whatever your role is, but we do exist in a world where you must work to live because you have to take care of yourself and all the many wonderful expenses that entails.
3. How many hours do you work a week?
I am a full time college student, that's enough work!
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little?
I had a bear and my little pink and whit crochet blanket.
5. Have you ever used food during sex?
I don't really think of ice as a food...
Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure?


0 comments:
Post a Comment