So today marks the one year date since I lost my virginity.
It was a warm and summer June day, no one was home. I got a visit from "that boy".
Things escalated...and it happened. It wasn't pleasant at all! I was disappointed and couldn't understand all the hype... until after about the 3rd time LOL!
There were so many other times before this instance that it could have happened, but I had made the decision as a young woman that I would wait until I was with someone that I was sure it would be worth it for. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE! Not that I didn't like "that boy", but as an afterthought he was not the right one. It turned out to get even more worse after that with "that boy". I was real hurt at first thought I had made the hugest mistake ever! I had a lot of regret. My story wasn't this magical thing like other girls I knew. As far as I was concerned, sex made me even more crazier. It bout in a whole new emotional element that I was not ready to handle. Now I know why adults say sex is a grown up thing, cuz you really have to be ready to face what ever comes with that partner you choose.
The deed was done...yeah but sometimes I wish I would have waited or choose another person cuz "that boy" took me on a roller coaster of emotions and had me acting out of control. We don't talk much anymore cuz I have forgave and moved on...Funny the difference a year can make in your life.
05 June 2008
Happy So-Not-A Virgin-Anymore Anniversary!
Posted by love jones at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment